Reduce! Reuse! Recycle!
Our industry is inherently green. Professionally maintaining and recycling textile products such as uniforms, floor mats, mops, and towels on a week to week basis helps us keep these products out of landfills as long as possible.
Plymate has implemented several “green” best practices in addition to our already green industry. With Earth Day approaching this weekend, we thought we’d share a few ways we help preserve our planet:
- Recycle Garments
- Reuse hangers and recycle damaged hangers
- Recycle all paper, plastic, and ink cartridges
- Reclaim heat from our water used in processing
- We use environmentally friendly detergents.
- We continuously evaluate the routing of our service vehicles in order to minimize our miles and therefore our carbon footprint by using a state of the art Inthinc GPS system.
- Our production team works four 10-hour days versus five 8-hour days, which results in considerable reduction in gas and electric.
- We sell products made from recycled material.
We’re doing everything we can to protect our planet, and we hope our commitment to being green inspires you and your company to think green also!
1 thought on “Essential Steps Towards a Greener Planet”
Hi Steve! Yes, we do sell mats also. Feel free to reach out to our Sales Coordinator Ashley Nolley (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will get you where you need to go!
Comments are closed.