The Plymate Story
Our grandfather founded this business in 1930. He used to point to our trucks and say, “That’s our family name. Take good care of it.” We take that to heart, which is how we are now a fourth generation company. We know what we’re doing, and we love what we do. Our customer-focused approach gives Plymate an edge over our competitors.
Here’s how we earn and retain customers:
- We are unburdened by big company hierarchy, so we can act quickly and nimbly to meet our customers’ needs.
- We celebrate our co-workers, and they stay with us. Their “customer first” actions set us apart.
- We invest in technology to deliver on our customer service promises.
- We have been recognized for our ethical business practices with the American Business Ethics Award, Blue Chip Community Business Award, Better Business Bureau Ethics Award and BKD Business Excellence Award.
- We are members of the CSC Network, an alliance of more than 180 independently owned and operated textile rental companies; the Apparel Services Network of independent industrial laundry operators; and the Textile Rental Services Association. These give us purchasing power, provide superior training programs for our co-workers, and keep us up-to-date on the latest technological innovations.
We know you have several options when looking for uniform and floor mat services. But we believe our dedication to understanding your needs, our commitment to using efficient technology, our philosophy of “customer-first” service, and commitment to the highest ethical standards will exceed your expectations.
“… we have always had outstanding service, timely delivery, and competitive pricing. With over 200,000 annual visitors we are very particular about the appearance and cleanliness of our buildings and Plymate has always helped maintain a clean and professional entry for our seven locations. I give my highest recommendation to anyone looking for mat and/or uniform service to consider Plymate, Inc.”
– RYAN J. CLAXTON, VICE PRESIDENT, MAJOR HEALTH PARTNERS –