Covid 19 Response
As you are aware, the Covid-19 Virus has caused all of us to take a close look at how we manage our daily affairs as this major outbreak continues to develop. It is believed that the normal laundry process will effectively remove and/or degrade the virus, and there is no evidence that Covid-19 is transmitted via fabric. Nonetheless, we think it prudent to let our customers know what we at Plymate are doing to protect our team and our customers.
- Personal Hygiene: We have made it a point to follow the CDC’s guidelines. We have installed hand sanitizer stations throughout our facility and on our trucks. We have since held team meeting discussing the importance of hand washing, use of hand sanitizer and social distancing.
- PPE: We have upgraded our Personal Protective Equipment for those associates handing soiled garments.
- Cleaning: We have purchased and are using a bleach solution for extra daily cleaning of surfaces, door handles, light switches, keyboards and equipment controls.
- Deliveries: We have reviewed and modified some of our delivery protocol to improve segregation of clean and soiled uniforms during the delivery process, including 100% use of new vinyl gloves with each delivery and use of hand sanitizer post-delivery in truck.
- Travel: None of our people are required to travel and have been discouraged from doing so.
While no one of us can fully stop community spread, we will make every effort to minimize the risk to our team and our customers. At this time we see no business interruption on our end and all deliveries will continue as scheduled.
Thank you for your business.
The Plymate Team