Adapting to COVID-19: Benefits of a Uniform Rental Program
If we’ve learned anything from living through the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s the importance of cleanliness and disinfection. Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, humans are more than ever before thinking about contamination, sterilization, and optimization. As business owners and managers, we’ve been consumed with learning and adapting to an ever-changing world as the pandemic unfolds. We’re doing everything we can to ensure a plan for the reopening process. So, what’s an easy solution to keep your employees safe for minimal cost? A rental uniform program.
Why Should My Company Utilize a Rental Program?
There are lots of reasons to take advantage of Plymate’s uniform program. From rigorous cleaning standards to a more polished, professional look, our program helps businesses stay on top of their game at every level.
- Safety: Wearing a uniform can protect your family. Eliminating the entrance of your work garments to your household avoids transmission of contaminates and bacteria from work to home. Healthcare is one example. To avoid cross contamination, scrubs worn in a hospital shouldn’t be worn off the premises. This is true in many other fields as well – especially right now. Plymate also offers a variety of safety and PPE solutions that can help to keep your team protected at your facility and out in the field.
- Cleanliness: Plymate is a commercial/industrial launderer. We have refined and perfected our wash process to clean uniforms covered in oil, paint, blood, mud, plastics, etc. beyond what your washing machine can do at home. With a combination of higher washing temperatures and increased mechanical and chemical action, we are able to produce the best outcome possible for garment cleanliness.
- Our large 400lb. washers provide increased machine action to remove contaminants.
- Water is injected throughout the process, adding a dilution effect.
- Detergent loosens contaminants.
- The oxidation process helps to remove contaminants.
- Branding: Logo’d workwear is the simplest way to brand and identify your company. A rental uniform program also helps customers differentiate your company from your competitors. Think of it this way: which company are you more likely to trust? A company whose employees wear personalized, brand-specific uniforms? Or a company who allows their employees to wear whatever they find in their closet that day? The fresh, clean, coordinated look of a uniform rental program can provide an image that helps your brand and your pride!
- Morale: Uniforms not only give your staff a professional look, they also aid in the camaraderie of your team, enhancing productivity and morale within the company. Not to mention a uniform program is easy and stress-free each day as you dress for work.
- Cost-Efficient: A staff member can have clean, properly fitted, appropriate fabric garments delivered to their workplace each week for a fraction of the cost of an in-house laundry routine. Consider the costs associated with the equipment, supplies, and human resources needed to man machines on a regular basis. Our job at Plymate is to provide a service so seamless you won’t think twice about going back.
To all the employers who are planning for the days ahead and the future health of your business and team members, it’s smart to consider the benefits of a company uniform program in light of increasing precautions. Contact us to get started.