Dear Family and Friends,
The health and safety of our employees, our customers, and our community is Plymate’s number one priority. We continue to closely monitor the developments related to the Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19) and are following the guidelines of the CDC and other health and industry authorities.
For the laundry industry, an essential business, there are no recommended changes to the normal laundering processing of textiles from the CDC. But we are continuously checking industry best practices relating to our current textile processing time, temperature levels, and chemical use.
The products we provide are deemed as essential during this crisis. We thank our amazing teams – our production teams who provide properly laundered garments, towels, mops and mats; and our service teams as they continue to deliver clean products and pick up soiled products from our customers each day.
Plymate has a firm commitment to deploying the appropriate resources to maintain the safest possible environment for our employees and our customers.
The following policies and procedures have been implemented at Plymate:
- All co-workers have completed a Health Care Assessment Form
- Self-care and check-in initiatives are completed
- We have increased our commitment to PPE. Everyone wears a mask at all times unless in a private single office by oneself
- Any co-workers potentially handling soiled textiles are required to wear masks, gloves, goggles and barrier jackets
- All commonly used surfaces and doorknobs are sterilized two times per day
- Social distancing measures are followed both inside our four walls and at customer locations
- Demarcations in 6 feet increments are provided on our flooring
- Work stations have been separated by plastic walls where necessary
- Our delivery truck’s cab is sanitized daily and our boxes are swept and sanitized daily
- Contaminated product is handled through a specific protocol
- No paper document transfer between Plymate and customer
- Service Representatives are disinfecting their hand-held devices daily
- Meetings of no more than a few people in one room, social distancing/wearing masks
- One person at a time in the restrooms; restrooms disinfected several times per day
We thank our suppliers, our customers, and our employees for your continued support and loyalty!