Doing It Right: Our Floor Mat Rental Program
Ever wonder about the benefits of renting commercial floor mats as opposed to purchasing them from a department store? As the premier independent floor mat provider for Central Indiana, we know a thing or two about the benefits of a floor mat rental program! Here are a few important facts to consider:
- No large up-front cost to purchase your matting products
- Properly laundered and dried mats are more effective at capturing dirt
- $1 spent keeping soil out of a building will save $10 in the cost of soil removal
- 39% of custodial time is devoted to floor care maintenance
- 85% of dirt tracked into a facility can be stopped with 15 feet of matting
At Plymate, we work hard to do things right. For our customers, this means providing the right mat, at the right place, at the right time.
The Right Mat
We offer more colors, sizes, and styles of mats than any of our competitors. This allows us to provide you with the best floor mat program, tailored specifically to your business needs.
The Right Place
Our sales and service teams are trained to understand what’s the best mat for each and every floor surface type.
- Outdoors- A scraper mat is designed to help remove soil, salt, and sand from the feet of guests walking in and out of your facility. This mat is generally rotated monthly.
- Inside vestibule- We have two great options here. A brush mat is designed to trap more soil, salt, and sand from the bottom of shoes. And a waterhog plus mat traps excess water and moisture without leaving puddles surrounding a saturated mat.
- Inside office- A logo mat works beautifully here. Our unique curved corner logo mats provide a clean and professional aesthetic to your brand. This mat can proudly rest in front of your welcome or reception area.
- Indoor facilities- We offer a wide variety of nylon pile image and industrial mats for continuous soil and moisture entrapment throughout your facility—all day, every day.
The Right Time
We manage your program for you, so you don’t have to. You can count on your Plymate Service Rep to rotate your mat out appropriately to ensure the safety of your co-workers and customers.
Plus, our services are cost effective! We consult and customize the service schedule necessary for each individual customer. We gladly provide weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly services based on the location of the mats and the seasonal need.
Questions about our floor mat rental program? Let’s talk!